Additional Package Info: Basic + up to £30k OTE
Do you like your work at the office, but aren't challenged enough?
Do you enjoy creating, developing and maintaining business and customer relationships?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Are you great at finding innovative solutions?
...then join Polsteel. We offer full induction training, so no previous experience is necessary. Our training covers core necessities to be the best you can be:
- Everything about structural steel
- Construction terminology
- Systems and procedures
- Use of our IT system
We're a young and dynamic team, and here you will truly realise your potential. Our success depends on our people's success, so we provide a working environment and support to help you deliver the best work. We take pride in our relaxed and people-oriented atmosphere. If you feel you fit our criteria and want to embark on a fascinating journey, apply with no delay.
Your Key duties will be:
- Preparation of steel quotes based on technical drawings
- Managing relationships with clients
- Managing your own workload
- Overseeing multiple projects through to completion
- Finding innovative solutions to possible problems
- Can-do and positive attitude
- Previous knowledge of technical drawings is beneficial
- Good 3D mental rotation
- Very good command of English language – both written and spoken
- Good work ethic
- Ambition and creativity
About Our Company:
We are a young, dynamic and fast growing team. By joining us you will realise your potential. We specialise in structural steel fabrications. We constantly implement innovative solutions, use the most advanced steel detailing software, and provide high quality and repetitive service through our systems and procedures. By joining us you will be part of a successful business fuelled by a collective entrepreneurial spirit. Your role will be very much hands on. A team leader role is available for candidates with natural leadership skills.
© All rights reserved. Polsteel Ltd